By Chris Sturk • 08/30/2012
Can you afford to miss priceless insight from successful publishing professionals?
If you want to attend the Audience Development Summit 2012 at the lowest possible price, you must reserve your seat by Friday, Aug. 31.
Hundreds of dollars of savings are on the line…and that number increases if you sign up multiple employees.
For those of you on the fence about registering, here are a few reasons why you should sign up now:
- The all-star cast of featured speakers is literally the best ever. Attendees will be amazed by the sheer brilliance and the eye-opening experiences shared during the program.
- Past attendees voted on the Summit’s subject matter, meaning only the most relevant topics for online business professionals will be discussed.
- An array of intriguing workshops, master classes, and roundtables will help in the education process.
- You’ll discover exclusive updates to Mequoda best practices.
- Case studies and actionable strategies will provide you with real-world opportunities to build your audience.
- The event provides an unprecedented opportunity to network extensively with like-minded individuals. Many beneficial partnerships have developed at past Summits!
- You’ll bring the value home with you when you get 30 days of follow-up assistance where you can ask questions about Summit topics. You’ll also get digital access to all presentations and reference materials.
The program provides information for all types of employees, from audience development personnel and editors to CEOs.
Attendance has been filling up and with the early bird price expiring on Friday, Aug. 31, it’s important you reserve your place at the Audience Development Summit 2012 now.
Posted in Audience Development Strategy