By Chris Sturk • 09/13/2012
Join the dozens of attendees who have already registered for the Mequoda Audience Development Summit 2012
The Audience Development Summit 2012 will be a unique experience shared by dozens of knowledgeable professionals.
There has never been a better lineup, as CEOs, publishers, and marketers prepare to give presentations on how they’ve managed their digital success.
- #9: All Mequoda Summits are different. If you’ve joined us in the past for a Mequoda Summit and think you’ve already experienced everything our Summits have to offer, think again. Each Summit has new sessions, updated workshops and an array of new speakers and attendees.
- #8: Get follow-up assistance & continuing education. All Summit alumni are entitled to call or email Don for up to two hours of individual consultation — a $900 value, and normally only available to Mequoda Gold Members — for up to 30 days following the Summit. This allows you to discuss how the material applies directly to your company.
- #7: Make valuable contacts during networking breaks. The Summit will feature multiple networking breaks. During this time you can begin long-lasting, and potentially profitable relationships with like-minded publishers. We’ve seen it happen in the past, and expect to see it again.
- #6: Take home comprehensive course materials. All Summit alumni receive digital access to all presentations and literally thousands of dollars’ worth of reference materials. You’ll be able to utilize this information long after the Summit is over.
- #5: Enjoy limited group size. Our attendance is limited so all attendees are assured one-on-one attention for the most beneficial learning experience, and can learn directly from the most in-demand speakers in the industry
- #4: Get real-world applications. Theory is great, but actual demonstrations are better. In addition to the concepts you’ll learn at the Summit, you’ll be shown case studies from successful publishers who have been utilizing the strategies taught at the Audience Development Summit 2012.
- #3: An all-star cast of featured speakers. We have some of the brightest, most successful online publishers and content marketers coming to speak at this event. In fact, this is the most revered line-up we’ve ever compiled! And every one of them is available to speak with you and answer questions, too.
- #2: Learn from a top marketing and publishing instructor. Don Nicholas is one of the most sought-after consultants, speakers and instructors in the industry. His teaching style is fun, engaging and personable. He’ll be sharing his unparalleled experienced and extensive knowledge throughout the Summit.
- #1: Discover how to thrive and prosper in the new publishing environment. You cannot secure future success without understanding current trends. Join us at the Audience Development Summit 2012 and discover keynote presentations, interactive workshops, panel sessions and networking events that will leave you with new knowledge needed for success in the new publishing environment.
Don’t wait any longer to register. Attendance is filling up — we limit attendance to keep the event intimate and one-on-one — and the event is only six weeks away.
Posted in Audience Development Strategy