|Discover an interviewing process that will help you cut down on mis-hires…
Using The A Method for Hiring Successfully: How to use “Topgrading” to Hire, Retain and Motivate A-Players.
Hiring the wrong person for your company negatively impacts every employee that is connected to that position.
In fact, the complete span of control is affected; the more tasks the hire is responsible for, the more damage they can do in a short amount of time.
I’m sure all managers, senior executives, CEOs and investors know this already. Yet, everybody I know has a hiring horror story to share.
We hire people for what they supposedly know and often end up firing them for the people they turn out to be. Most hiring errors aren’t skill based – typically candidates don’t work out because they are not the best fit for the organization as a whole. These bad hires don’t have the work ethic, are not compatible with your company’s culture and they do not share the same focus of success.
If you’ve ever mis-hired, don’t feel alone in your frustrations. The majority of professionals in a hiring role do not have a methodology for finding out who a candidate really is.
There is only one person I know who can boast the ability to help organizations hire successfully… Bruce Elder, Principal at ghSMART & Company.
In Using the A Method for Hiring Successfully, you will learn two major tips that will save you time and money while in the process of hiring. The first is a methodology to help you stop making bad hires. The second is how to hire for major jobs that you do not understand how to do yourself.
At the end of this program, you will be able to use the A Method to improve your people success rate from 50% to 90%.
Go beyond hiring to reach a level of knowing
Those who hire Bruce typically ask him to help them hire CEOs. This hiring process involves a ton of development geared at executive positions including department heads, supervisors and managers.
The thoroughness of his approach yields a set of hiring potentials designed to weed out potential nightmare employees – the ones whose experiences, accomplishments and personality traits are not what they’re expected to be.
Although The A Methodology that ghSMART & Company has developed is primarily used to hire top-level employees, you can use this process for all of your hiring needs.
Let’s face it; the damage done by bad hires is proportionate to the people below them. In this 90-minute program, Bruce will teach you how to reach a level of due diligence while hiring so you do not waste time and money with a nightmare employee.
According to Jim Collins, author of Good to Great, “The most important decisions that business people make are not “what” decisions, but “who” decisions”. If you do not want to make a mistake while hiring your next employee, order Using the A Method for Hiring Successfully today.
The hiring objective
The point of this invaluable seminar is to improve your life and enable you to have greater career and financial success by helping you make better hiring decisions.
If you cannot rely on your team; are too busy, stressed and tired, then you likely are suffering from symptoms of hiring mistakes. In this scenario, your professional life isn’t experiencing a high degree of success and happiness.
If this problem sounds like your personal story, then you need a new methodology to help in the hiring process…and you probably need to beware of the resume.
As CEO George Buckley stated, a resume is “a record of a person’s career with all of the accomplishments embellished and all the failures removed.”
Hiring managers lead difficult, busy lives without even considering the process of hiring effectively. The prospect of hiring the wrong person downright scares the heck out of most managers because they realize the headaches it creates throughout an organization.
The A Method interviewing process is exhaustive, complete and teaches to look beyond a candidate’s technical expertise to focus on relevant work style. This way, a hiring manager is able to determine if “who” the individual is will fit with the needs of the organization.
The A Method
The A Method helps you hire A Players; these are the candidates who have at least a 90% chance of succeeding in a role that only the top 10% of possible candidates could accomplish.
The A Method is an extensive methodology that provides an in-depth structure, which allows the interviewer to take extensive notes on the candidate’s background. It features the key elements of Source, Select, Scorecard and Sell.
During Using the A Method for Hiring Successfully you will be taught how to properly record the work history of all the candidates you interview. This information should include who they are, their work history, how they think and the ethical values they posses.
The A Method helps provide a pattern recognition report – which is taught in this program – that looks at patterns in the candidate’s job performance. This objective approach cuts through the insincerities and elaborations and allows you to see the truths in the person’s work history.
Not only will The A Method help you forget what the candidate that told you, it will help you make concise, logical conclusions based off actual job patterns from the candidate’s life. You won’t have to guess if a person fits with your company and the desired position, you will truly know through analysis.
This methodology will help you compile comprehensive data on the job types the candidate gravitates towards.
Furthermore, you will understand the manners in which the candidate has dealt with coworkers in the past. These questions will help determine whether bosses, peers and subordinates will work properly within your organization.
While in the process of hiring a group publisher at Interweave, CEO Clay Hall called upon Bruce’s hiring talents.
I asked Clay how this method worked, as I was thoroughly intrigued by it. To get the ultimate first-hand experience, I went through the interview process myself. After five hours in an airport lounge with Bruce, he was able to come to the objective conclusion that I was not the right candidate for the job.
Clay was shocked, yet he couldn’t argue with the cold hard facts. I wasn’t the right guy for the position of group publisher, although my knowledge of the publishing industry dwarfed the other candidates.
Ultimately, The A Method coined me as an entrepreneurial, creative person. I am a teacher, a consultant…definitely not the person to operate and manage a team on a day-to-day basis.
These were the conclusions forged by monitoring patterns throughout the interview.
This seminar on using The A Method to hire successfully is for you if…
You want a scorecard for defining the perfect candidate…
You want top methods for sourcing talent…
You need screening questions for a successful interview that gives you the full story…
You don’t understand how to interview references…
You want to learn how to decipher a scorecard, identify red and green flags and decide the right candidate to hire…
More importantly, Using the A Method for Hiring Successfully is for you if you do not understand how to do the job requirements of the position you’re hiring for.
Overall, we want you to hire employees that are good for your organization. There is too much at stake while hiring to do it incorrectly. Since most of us have had the unfortunate experience of hiring a nightmare employee, we have developed this program to properly explain The A Method to you.
At the end of this 90-minute program, you will understand how to always use this proven method to improve your hiring success rate from 50% to 90%.
Order Using the A Method for Hiring Successfully now to assure yourself that every hire going forward is the best possible person for the job.
PS: Still unsure if the A Method is for you? Discover this method that will deliver a black and white analysis of whether or not a candidate is the right hire. Clients pay thousands of dollars for this first-hand information from Bruce Elder and ghSMART. Order Using the A Method for Hiring Successfully to receive this content for a fraction of the price and ensure your next employee is an A Player.
PPS: If you are a Mequoda Pro member, you are already eligible to view this program at no additional charge. Please log-in to view it.
ghSMART & Company