Learn white hat SEO strategies for ranking higher in search engines during our SEO Campaign Management session at the Summit
In the Mequoda Daily yesterday, I talked about a rare chance to see inside one of the most successful SEO campaign management operations on the planet that includes hard data, which has now been gathered over a two and a half year period.
When it comes to SEO campaign management, theory is great but skill-building activities are priceless.
The Knitting Daily case study that will be shared during our SEO Campaign Management session at the Mequoda Summit West 2011 is a unique learning experience like none other.
During this 90-minute program you will actively learn from not just one, but two senior-level executives who eat, sleep and breathe SEO marketing.
Here’s the full agenda of what you will be learning during this invaluable program:
SEO Campaign Management at the Mequoda Summit West 2011
- 1. SEO Strategy
- Increase visibility
- Increase email conversions
- Increase revenue
- 2. SEO Process
- Determine keywords your audience searches for
- Quantify keywords search volume
- Quantify keywords Google listing volume
- Quantify Key Competitive Index (KCI)
- Define keyword clusters that target your content
- Target the best keywords within each cluster
- Develop a freemium for each keyword cluster
- Create a Rapid Conversion Landing Page for each freemium
- Promote the freemiums, drive traffic to the RCLPs and use the keywords
- Track the campaign results
- 3. SEO Best Practices
- Email marketing
As legitimate online publishers, we are constantly employing white hat SEO techniques, which is an incredibly large component of the content marketing process. In addition to this session on SEO Campaign Management, you will discover other valuable components of SEO during our Headline Writing and SEO Workshops, which will include actionable information both on research and copywriting.
If you want a complete SEO experience, wrapped into contextual examples from executives who have found first-hand success, join us at the Mequoda Summit West 2011 for SEO Campaign Management with Danielle Werbick and Anne-Laure Oaks, the leaders of Interweave’s audience development initiatives.
With only a few weeks remaining, register now for the Mequoda Summit West 2011 – the best place to learn white hat SEO techniques and principles.