Email Newsletter Marketing: A Digital Guide Roundup

Email newsletters are the ideal product for content marketing. They incorporate informative and actionable content with aligned products. These components have value to both consumer and publisher; the consumer gets content they are interested in, and the publisher gets the chance to generate money through their email file.

Email newsletter marketing can create a mutually beneficial relationship when the mix of content is right. Too much promotion will annoy readers. No promotions at all will make it hard for digital publishers to justify having an active email program.

Digital publishers need to come across a balance of promotional and editorial content. At the very most, there should be a 60/40 distribution, with 60% of the newsletter comprised of editorial content. The other 40% could be promotional in nature. Editorial content should always be more than promotional content.

Are you developing a new email newsletter marketing strategy? Are you looking for ways to improve your current program? Our Mequoda Pro library of on-demand webinars offers multiple 90-minute programs for better email newsletter programs, including:

Building Email Circulation: This webinar provides 41 ways to increase website traffic and conversions.

The Email Copywriting Workshop: This webinar provides tips for boosting email marketing results.

Solving Email Delivery Problems: This program introduces you to actions that can be taken to maximize email delivery rates.

Email Subject Line Smackdown: This webinar shares the insight of three top copywriters as they discuss the subject line archetypes they prefer and why.

If you register now for Mequoda Pro, you can take advantage of our specially priced subscription.


Leave a Reply