PEAK6 Investments, LP was founded in 1997 and is headquartered on the original Chicago Board of Trade trading floor. PEAK6 Capital Management LLC, an affiliated market making and proprietary trading firm, is a provider of liquidity and risk management to the options market having traded 35 million option contracts and 2.1 billion shares in 2006.
OptionsHouse, Inc. was founded by PEAK6 Investments, LP in 2005. Developed and powered with PEAK6 technology, OptionsHouse makes it possible for retail and institutional options traders and investors to graduate from basic trading to a more professional level. OptionsHouse utilizes tools and methods derived from PEAK6’s extensive trading platforms; the same state-of-the-art technology used to trade large-scale positions on every U.S. exchange, every single trading day.
OptionsHouse has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Email Marketing Manager. We are a national online options and stock retail trading brokerage. Our company is aggressively expanding and looking for talented and experienced professionals to join us and be a part of our growing team.
Develops and executes email contact strategy, testing plan, developing and writing email creative and execute on the strategy to enhance online customer sales, retention and profitability. The ideal candidate must have extensive knowledge of targeted email marketing, list management, segmentation, and email analytics.
Candidate responsibilities will include:
- Develop email contact strategy, plan and manage all email marketing campaigns.
- Manage the budget and ROI for Email program.
- Develop creative for emails including format, look and feel, content and call to action
- Work with email delivery vendor for the production and deployment.
- Ensure accuracy in pricing, promotion, copy and link for all emails.
- Keep up to date with CAN-SPAM and email best practices to provide direction and improve performance.
- Manage segmentation of the list and develop targeted email campaigns.
- Provide recommendations for personalization and auto-triggered emails.
- Produce ongoing competitive and financial analysis of all email program.
- Primarily accountable for optimizing performance of email program.
- Develop and present new testing schedule and ideas to increase email performance.
- Work closely with analytics team to determine targeting criteria as well as test designs within overall contact strategy.
- Provide weekly updates on key metrics, ROI, and key trends for email program.
- Negotiate with external vendors on creative ways to expand our e-mail list.
Desired Candidate Attributes:
- Minimum 5 years direct / integrated marketing experience
- Financial services (stocks, options) experience is a plus
- High energy and strong communication skills
- CRM program experience
- Testing methodology experience
- Email marketing knowledge and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills, especially w/ Microsoft Excel
- College degree required
Interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to jobs(at)peak6.com and put “Email Marketing Manager ” in the Subject Line.