Where do great ideas for free reports come from?
Creating free digital white papers, special reports or handbooks is an essential part of successful SEO campaign management. It’s a fact, freemiums drive website traffic and boost search engine rankings. These products are beneficial to any online publisher because they have no production costs and no inventory needed.
Anything that you can do to help determine what your readers are interested in will suggest a free report topic.
Ideas for your next free report:
- Research audience interest and keywords using the Google Keyword Tool. Some of these keywords may not be exactly trending. They could just be very overlooked, low competition keywords that are worthy of your attention.
- Review the most frequently asked questions posted to your online forum. This is probably the best way to determine the true interests of your readers.
- Determine which of your paid products are the best sellers.
- Examine your magazine cover stories to determine which have the best sell-through.
- Review your direct mail results to determine which teaser lines created the most sales.
- Review the subject lines of your most successful email marketing campaigns to determine which create the highest open rates.
- Determine which sessions at your live events are the most popular.
- Update older free reports with current up-to-date information and re-release them.
Download a FREE copy of Best Email Subject Lines for Selling Premium Subscriptions and Memberships and discover an extensive list of email subject line frameworks that are consistently proven to sell and boost revenue for publishers.
Does SEO campaign management really work? For most online publishers the answer is YES! SEO campaign management will increase your exposure, which will increase your website traffic and ultimately increase revenue.
Here’s a great example: KnittingDaily.com grew by 65 percent in just 12 months using our techniques. Your website could experience similar gains.
Did we miss one? Share your suggestions below…