Wanted: Motivated, star sales person with online experience for established, fast growing home tech publishing group. This is a high-potential sales position for a high-potential sales professional.
EH Publishing, Inc. is the information leader for the connected home industry. Serving the technology and construction markets, EH Publishing, Inc. reaches more than half a million electronic home professionals and consumers worldwide.
Founded in 1994, EH Publishing, Inc. has defined, cultivated and raised awareness of the $13 billion electronic/installed home industry through its products, which include:
- print publications
- online publications
- trade shows
- market studies
They are seeking a star sales person with online experience to join their team.
Download a FREE copy of 7 Ways to Monetize your Portal Audience, and discover how today's top publishers are generating revenue through memberships, events, clubs, sponsorships, and more.
- Lead online sales effort for EH’s Internet Group properties: CEPro.com and ElectronicHouse.com.
- Take over existing accounts and book of online business. Maintain up to date pipeline. Open new accounts.
- Sell to both advertisers and agencies, B2B and B2C
- Offer conventional products, including banner, newsletter, text links, etc
- Perform consultative selling of custom solutions
- Respond creatively and successfully to RFP’s
- Capitalize on internal channels, including print sales force, direct marketing group, show sales, and other EH group
- Proactively upgrade the pricing structure/CPM for online revenues for EH Publishing. Help shape, improve, and evolve Internet product offerings
- Monitor competitive practices and client lists, in order to identify new prospects and business improvements
- Actively participate in the annual budgeting and quarterly assessments of the Internet Group
- 5+ yrs of online advertising/media agency and/or selling experience
- Demonstrated record of success in online sales
- Familiarity with online account management systems
- Knowledge of consumer electronics and/or home technology industries and target client highly desirable, though not essential
- College degree
- Self initiating, entrepreneurial mindset
- Good team player
Compensation: Competitive, including excellent benefits program
- Reports to head of Internet Group
- Position based in Framingham, MA
If interested, please forward your resume to jwinder(at)ehpub.com – EH Publishing, Inc., Framingham, MA.
EH Publishing, Inc. is the industry’s source for home technology information and market analysis, with the targeted print and online publications: Electronic House, CE Pro, TecHome Builder and targeted tradeshows: Electronic House Expo (EHX) and TecHome Builder Conference and Expo (TBX). To find out more, visit www.ehpub.com.