Discover how our complete online business system can generate revenue for you
In yesterday’s Mequoda Daily, I discussed the core values behind Mequoda Systems, and what sets our system apart from other basic content marketing systems.
During our upcoming Mequoda Summit East 2011, attendees have the chance to experience the Mequoda System Strategy Workshop, which discusses the 44 steps that make up a Mequoda System.
This program has been taught only once so far – this past June in New York City under the name Content Marketing Strategy. It was the first time we presented our approach to content marketing in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step manner.
The intensive day-long program received rave reviews from the attendees.
If you’d like more information on this session before signing up to attend, please contact Kim Mateus via phone 401-293-0401 or email.
As a quick recap, I’d like to run through the 44-steps that make up our Mequoda System Strategy Workshop:
1. Inventory Your Magazine Assets
2. Illustrate Your Brand Family
3. Choosing Your Business Models – Sponsor vs. User Revenue
4. Defining Your Audience Pyramid
5. Planning Your Global Sitemap
6. Establishing a Blog-Centric URL Structure
7. Establishing a Magazine-Centric URL Structure
8. Establishing a Decentralized URL Structure
9. Defining Key Assumptions
10. Sizing Up The Competition – Online Market Audit
11. Defining Your Website Taxonomy
12. Matching Sponsors to Topics
13. Building Your Keyword Universe
14. Updating Your Strategy Model
15. Preparing Your Project Plan
16. Choosing Your Software Strategy
17. Choosing Your Content Management System
18. Choosing Internal System GPL Plug-ins
19. Creating Internal System Plug-ins
20. Choosing External System Options
21. Determining Your Project Schedule
22. Determining Project Budget
Download a FREE copy of 7 Ways to Monetize your Portal Audience, and discover how today's top publishers are generating revenue through memberships, events, clubs, sponsorships, and more.
23. Finalizing Business Plan
24. Sourcing Capital
25. Green Lighting The Launch
26. Choosing Mentor Sites & Best Practices
27. Choosing 2-Column Design
28. Choosing 3-Column Design
29. Creating Website Style Guide
30. Establishing Conversion Architecture
31. Setting Online Editorial Calendar
32. Choosing an Image Service
33. Maximizing Website Usability
34. Hiring Your Content Marketing Specialist
35. Training Your Staff
36. Closing Launch Sponsors
37. Loading Content
38. Preparing Your Initial SEO Campaign
39. Executing a Soft Launch
40. Setting Up Twitter Program
41. Setting Up Facebook Program
42. Executing a Hard Launch
43. Launching & Tracking SEO Campaigns
44. Monitoring & Optimizing System
Who should attend this program?
If you are an online publisher new to, or considering, the Mequoda System, this program is for you. By learning each step to launching a Mequoda System, you will get a look at the complete picture of launching or relaunching a special-interest online business and how it relates to your goals as a leading online publisher.
If you consider yourself to be content-driven, Google-friendly, subscriber-centric and publish on multiple platforms, the Mequoda System Strategy Workshop at the Mequoda Summit East 2011 is a place where you can meet, share and learn from like-minded online publishers.