Duration: Approximately 90 Minutes
What this session is about:
Discover the secrets to creating and marketing webinars or audio conference programs that address customer interests and generate healthy profits.
Speakers & Case Studies
- Kim Mateus, Senior Partner, Mequoda Group
- Leslie Davidson, President, Davidson Direct
- Scott Bradshaw, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, BeaconLive
- Justin M. Clark, Director of Operations, The Dark Intelligence Group, Inc.
In just 90 minutes, you’ll discover:
- What you need to start a successful audio conference or webinar program.
- How to pick the right topics and find the best speakers.
- The fundamental strategies for ensuring greater customer satisfaction and higher profits from your audio conferences and webinars.
- How to market your audio conference or webinar to both existing customers and new prospects.
- How to choose and work with webinar and audio conference services vendors, plus the inside scoop on those “free” teleconference lines.
- What are the ideal days of the week and times of day for scheduling an audio conference or webinar to maximize participation.
- How to create an online survey that encourages participation and assures valuable feedback.