Duration: Approximately 90 Minutes
What this session is about:
The Ultimate Guide to SEO Campaign Management 2010: Using Free Content, SEO, PR and Link Building to Drive Website Traffic and Build Email Circulation
Learn the latest techniques of SEO campaign management in this Mequoda SEO video training program or surrender website performance and publishing profits to your competitors.
Speakers & Case Studies:
Don Nicholas, Managing Partner, Mequoda Group
Danielle Werbick, Audience Development Manager, Interweave
Elizabeth Hall, Online Editor, Business Management Daily
What you’ll learn:
- Discover how to make Google your partner, sending you lots of traffic — the key driver for every online publishing business.
- Discover the scientific method for researching and choosing the right keyword phrases. It’s not guesswork when you use this strategy.
- Discover how to use the Google Keyword Competitive Index (KCI) to determine the relationship of demand to competition. Virtually no one else will teach you how to do an analysis of your competition. Now you can target keyword phrases with precision.
- Discover how to identify the most popular keyword phrases that web surfers use to find information about your niche topics and rank them in importance.
- If your SEO keyword strategy is to target only highly popular and competitive terms, you’re odds of SEO success are minimal. Discover why you might want aim at easier targets that yield higher returns.
- Discover how to recycle and repackage content into downloadable special reports as part of your marketing program. These keyword-rich “white papers” with enticing titles can produce a steady stream of loyal, new subscribers.
- Discover how to offer your free special report with a keyword-rich, search-optimized, rapid conversion landing page that Google will index and send lots of traffic, based on as many as 20 keywords.
- Discover numerous strategies for motivating your professional colleagues to recommend your free report and link to your offer, resulting in a higher Google page rank.
- Learn how to monitor and measure your SEO campaign for maximum results.