SAVE THE DATE – Mark your calendar now!
The Mequoda Group’s annual 2014 Gold Member Summit
University of Massachusetts Club
September 18-19, 2014 | Boston, Mass.
Each year, Mequoda convenes a gathering of the select group of digital marketers and publishers who are Gold Members. That gathering is the Gold Member Summit … and you’re invited.
So, what’s it all about? We can summarize the benefits of attending in just a few bullet points …
- You will be told what’s new, what’s working best, and what isn’t working so well any more in concise, hard-hitting sessions with the full team of Mequoda experts on hand to explain and answer your questions.
- You will have the opportunity to network with other top Mequoda operators to learn about their successes, failures, and how they are leveraging the Mequoda Method and Haven system to grow their revenues and profits going forward.
- As a bonus, the Summit also provides a chance for you to compare notes with Mequoda staff and fellow Gold Members to create ideas for new Haven system features and capabilities, to enable further growth of your business.
If these benefits are appealing to you as you make your plans for next year, I suggest you mark your calendar now to make sure you can be there.
The 2014 Summit goes all day on September 18 and wraps up the next day at noon. It is held at the comfortable University of Massachusetts Club conveniently located in the heart of downtown Boston, within minutes of Boston’s historic and cultural attractions, and a short cab ride from the airport.
Welcome and Industry Overview — Don Nicholas, CEO & Lead Consultant
Mequoda Benchmark Analytics Review
Mequoda tracks all of our client data and rolls it up into benchmark data. This session reviews the important figures and trends that can help you shape your plans for the coming year.
Mequoda Best Practices 2014
Presentations by members of the Mequoda team on new and revised best practices for:
- Creating compelling and effective content
- Building your email list
- Email copy and design
- Digital publication design
Making the most of Google Analytics
Briefing on new Haven system features
Case study spotlight — get the benefit of learning from your fellow Mequoda
Gold Members’ successes.
Executive Power Panel — hear from select Mequoda Gold Members about their plans for the coming year.
Plus, we’ll announce next year’s Mequoda Rocket Award winners, revealing the Gold Members who have grown their website traffic the most and how they did it.
All of this in a new, compact 1 1/2 day, format designed to help you make the most of your Mequoda system and to maximize the profitability of your business.
Mark your calendar today.
Gold Members should call 855-830-6006 or email for personal registration services.