MAKE PLANS TO ATTEND — Sign up today
The Mequoda Group’s annual 2015 Gold Member Summit
University of Massachusetts Club
September 16-18, 2015 | Boston, Mass.
Each year, Mequoda convenes a gathering of the select group of digital marketers and publishers who are Gold Members. That gathering is the Gold Member Summit … and you’re invited.
So, what’s it all about? We can summarize the benefits of attending in just a few bullet points …
- You will be told what’s new, what’s working best, and what isn’t working so well any more in concise, hard-hitting sessions with the full team of Mequoda experts on hand to explain and answer your questions.
- You will have the opportunity to network with other top Mequoda operators to learn about their successes, failures, and how they are leveraging the Mequoda Method and Haven system to grow their revenues and profits going forward.
- Mequoda Benchmark Review . Mequoda tracks all of our client data and rolls it up into benchmark data. This session reviews the important figures and trends that can help you shape your plans for the coming year.
- As a bonus, the Summit also provides a chance for you to compare notes with Mequoda staff and fellow Gold Members to create ideas for new Haven Nexus System features and capabilities, to enable further growth of your business.
If these benefits are appealing to you as you make your plans for next year, sign up for the Mequoda Summit now.
The 2015 Summit begins on September 16 with a pre-summit Audience Development Workshop and the Mequoda Advisory Board meeting. The main program runs for the full day of September 17 and wraps up the next day at noon.
The Summit is held at the comfortable University of Massachusetts Club, conveniently located in the heart of downtown Boston, within minutes of Boston’s historic and cultural attractions, and just three miles from the airport.
Wednesday, Sept. 16
9:00-3:00 Pre-Summit Audience Development Workshop
Thursday, Sept. 17
Mequoda Gold Member Summit 2015, Day 1
- Welcome and Industry Overview
- Mequoda Advisory Board: Gold Member Benchmarks
- Content Strategy
- Audience Development Strategy
- Revenue Strategy
- Cocktail reception
- Mequoda Masters Reception and Awards Dinner – this year’s Rocket Award winners (and how they did it) as well as the Mequoda Masters Hall of Fame inductee.
Friday, Sept. 18
Mequoda Gold Member Summit 2015, Day 2
- Best Practices Update
- Mequoda Advisory Board Power Panel
NOTE: The Mequoda Summit is only open to Mequoda Gold Members and Mequoda Masters. Space is limited to reserve your space now.
Gold Members should call 855-830-6006 or email for personal registration services.