Gold Members: Call or email Julie to Register Today
Mequoda Group’s annual 2016 Gold Member Summit
University of Massachusetts Club
September 14-16 | Boston, Mass.
Each year, Mequoda convenes a gathering of the select group of digital marketing and publishing executives who are Gold Members. That gathering is the Gold Member Summit.
So, what’s it all about? We can summarize the benefits of attending in just a few bullet points …
- You’ll learn what’s new, what’s working best, and what isn’t working so well any more in concise, hard-hitting sessions with the full team of Mequoda experts on hand to explain and answer your questions.
- You will have the opportunity to network with other top Mequoda operators to learn about their successes, failures, and how they are leveraging the Mequoda Method and the Haven Nexus System to grow their revenues and profits.
- Mequoda Benchmark Review . Mequoda tracks all of our client data and rolls it up into benchmark data. This session reviews the important metrics and trends that can help you shape your plans for the coming year.
- As a bonus, the Summit also provides a chance for you to compare notes with Mequoda staff and fellow Gold Members to create ideas for new Haven Nexus System features and capabilities, to enable further growth of your business.
If these benefits are appealing to you as you make your plans for next year, sign up for the Mequoda Summit now by emailing or calling Julie Ottomano at (855) 830-6006.
The 2016 Summit begins on the afternoon of Wednesday September 14 with an optional pre-summit Sponsorship Sales Workshop. The main Summit program runs all day on Thursday September 15 and wraps up on Friday at 12:30pm.
The Summit is held at the University of Massachusetts Club, conveniently located in the heart of downtown Boston, within minutes of Boston’s historic and cultural attractions, and just three miles from the airport.
Wednesday, Sept. 14
12:00-5:00 Optional Pre-Summit Multiplatform Sponsorship Workshop Learn how to sell multiplatform sponsorship packages that leverage your market position not only as a multiplatform distribution partner for your sponsors, but also as an expert content producer who can help your sponsors generate messaging that resonates with your shared audience.
- 12:00-1:00 Buffet Lunch
- 1:00-2:30 Maximizing Sponsorship Revenue: How to Build Multiplatform Sponsorship Packages to Drive Publishing Profits
- 2:30-3:00 Networking Break
- 3:00-4:30 Gold Member Panelist Roundtable: Multiplatform Sponsorship Case Studies
- 4:30-5:00 Open Q&A
Thursday, Sept. 15
Mequoda Gold Member Summit 2016, Day 1
- Welcome & Gold Member Benchmarks
- Gold Member Panelist Case Studies: Attract
- Gold Member Panelist Case Studies: Capture
- Gold Member Panelist Case Studies: Engage
- Gold Member Panelist Case Studies: Monetize
- Cocktail reception
- Mequoda Masters Reception and Awards Dinner – this year’s Rocket Award winners (and how they did it) as well as the Mequoda Masters Hall of Fame inductee
Friday, Sept. 16
Mequoda Gold Member Summit 2016, Day 2
- Best Idea Contest
- Takeaway Roundtable
NOTE: The Mequoda Summit is only open to Mequoda Gold Members and Mequoda Masters. Space is limited, so reserve your space now by calling our Operations Manager Julie Ottomano at 855-830-6006 or emailing Julie for registration services.