MAKE PLANS TO ATTEND — Sign up today
The Mequoda Group’s annual 2014 Gold Member Summit
University of Massachusetts Club
September 17-19, 2014 | Boston, Mass.
Each year, Mequoda convenes a gathering of the select group of digital marketers and publishers who are Gold Members. That gathering is the Gold Member Summit … and you’re invited.
So, what’s it all about? We can summarize the benefits of attending in just a few bullet points …
- You will be told what’s new, what’s working best, and what isn’t working so well any more in concise, hard-hitting sessions with the full team of Mequoda experts on hand to explain and answer your questions.
- You will have the opportunity to network with other top Mequoda operators to learn about their successes, failures, and how they are leveraging the Mequoda Method and Haven system to grow their revenues and profits going forward.
- Mequoda Benchmark Analytics Review . Mequoda tracks all of our client data and rolls it up into benchmark data. This session reviews the important figures and trends that can help you shape your plans for the coming year.
- As a bonus, the Summit also provides a chance for you to compare notes with Mequoda staff and fellow Gold Members to create ideas for new Haven Nexus System features and capabilities, to enable further growth of your business.
If these benefits are appealing to you as you make your plans for next year, sign up for the Mequoda Summit now.
The 2014 Summit begins on September 17 with a pre-summit Audience Development Workshop and the Mequoda Advisory Board meeting. The main program runs for the full day of September 18 and wraps up the next day at noon.
The Summit is held at the comfortable University of Massachusetts Club, conveniently located in the heart of downtown Boston, within minutes of Boston’s historic and cultural attractions, and just three miles from the airport.
Agenda (Download the complete program guide)
Wednesday, Sept. 17
9:00-4:30 Pre-Summit Audience Development Workshop
4:30-6:00 Mequoda Advisory Board meeting
Thursday, Sept. 18
Mequoda Gold Member Summit 2014, Day 1
- Welcome and Industry Overview
- Megatrend 1: Multiplatform publishing
- Megatrend 2: Content crowdsourcing
- Megatrend 3: Native advertising
- Megatrend 4: Audience development
- Burning Questions
- Mequoda Masters Reception and Awards Dinner – this year’s Rocket Award winners (and how they did it) as well as inductees into the Mequoda Masters Hall of Fame.
Friday, Sept. 19
Mequoda Gold Member Summit 2014, Day 2
- Megatrend 5: Event marketing
- Executive Power Panel
All of this in a new, compact 1 1/2 day, format designed to help you make the most of your Mequoda system and to maximize the profitability of your business.
Download the complete program guide.
NOTE: The Mequoda Summit is only open to Mequoda Gold Members and Mequoda Masters. Space is limited to reserve your space now.
Gold Members should call 855-830-6006 or email for personal registration services.