When you read this special GreenPrints Collection Gardening Humor: Funny stories to keep you smiling & laughing all day long, you get a good dose of humor that will lift your spirits, keep you smiling, and boost your physical and mental health. Start reading—and laughing—right now!
We want to share with you stories that should give you a good chuckle. Because laughter matters.
Turns out, studies show that regular laughter is good for your health—both your physical and your mental health:
- Laughing puts your body at ease. When you laugh, your body relaxes its muscles and releases stress.
- Laughing makes you feel good. When you laugh, endorphins get released and deliver you the feel-good status you deserve.
- Laughing helps you fight diseases. When you laugh, your immune system is boosted as disease-fighting cells increase, improving your ability to fight infections and to ward off all types of diseases.
- Laughing can protect your heart and even help you lose weight. Sounds crazy? Not really! When you regularly laugh, you get better blood flow which can help protect your entire cardiovascular system. Plus, laughing burns calories—so when you regularly laugh, you could shed a few pounds over a year’s time.
- Laughing makes you happy. When you laugh with others, you can avoid stressful situations and conflict—and laughing can help free you from harboring grudges that just make you feel bad.
- Laughing might even help you live longer! One study found that those battling cancer lived longer and happier lives when ingested with regular doses of humor and laughter.
So, what are you waiting for? Here is a quick-and-easy way to get regular doses of humor and laughter—with the special GreenPrints Collection Gardening Humor: Funny stories to keep you smiling & laughing all day long!
Here are some of the stories in this special GreenPrints Collection on humor:
- “The Vines in the Pines”
- “My Horseradish Folly”
- “A Milk Can Man”
- “The Hedonist’s Garden”
- “Naked Ladies”
- “150 Plastic Forks”
- “I Always Have Tomorrow”
- “10 Things I Learned from Gardening”
- “Crazy Woman Potatoes”
- “Fruit of the Womb”
- “The Metal Pig”
- “One Disastrous Mistake”
- “The Obsessed Gardener”
We hope you enjoy this collection of stories as much as we do and that they tickle YOUR funny bone!
About GreenPrints: As part of Mequoda Publishing Network, GreenPrints brings joy, humor, inspiration, projects, artwork, and advice from our community of gardening writers, humorists, and illustrators to members and subscribers all over the world. Our stories, artwork, and kits touch hearts, lift spirits, and provide hours of entertainment about all things gardening. Our interactive projects help readers build their communities, beautify their homes, and be more successful gardeners and happier human beings. More than 250,000 gardening enthusiasts share the joy, laughter, and camaraderie that can only be found with GreenPrints.
About Mequoda Publishing Network: Mequoda provides actionable ideas, inspiration, and advice for gardeners, cooks, and crafting enthusiasts—with the goal of improving their lives and increasing personal enrichment and enjoyment. We operate five multiplatform consumer brands, including six magazines, 28 email newsletters, and more than 100 digital books. We partner with dozens of sponsors to help them market their products to our audiences. For nearly two decades, Mequoda has explored and expanded the evolving art and science of multiplatform publishing and marketing. With in-depth research, aggressive testing, and cutting-edge strategy, Mequoda has developed a reputation as an industry leader for building and operating multiplatform communities that serve, engage, and delight consumers, sponsors, partners, and affiliates.
Contact: To get more information about GreenPrints’ growth and Mequoda’s Email Exchange program—or to speak with any member of our team—please contact Christy Page at Christy@Mequoda.com or 781-556-1006.