At Mequoda Publishing Network we are excited to announce the February issue of GreenPrints. At GreenPrints, our goal is to bask in the camaraderie of the world’s most unique gardening club, dedicated to joy, helping others, and finding daily happiness. Included in this issue, some stories are accompanied by audio recordings. What a treat! In addition to reading these stories for yourself, you can listen to the audio recordings while working in the garden, while driving in your car, or on-the-go anywhere.
The feature story in this issue is “Tucky”—your heart will be warmed when you read about this outside neighborhood cat … and how one family embraced and cared for Tucky. What a heartwarming story!
And the GreenPrints Magazine February 2024 issue has other stories for you—more content to touch your soul, lift your spirits, and make you laugh!
- INCLUDES AUDIO: “Tucky: That darned—and darned lovable—cat!”—read about a family who “adopts” the neighborhood outside cat. A touching and heartwarming story about how they care for Tucky. Read and listen!
- INCLUDES AUDIO: “Gardening vs. Farming: Or a harmonious duo.”—read this account of a husband and wife who take very different approaches to being outside with their plants. Read how it ends—quite happily, actually! Plus—this story has also been recorded for you, so please read and listen!
- INCLUDES AUDIO: “Scenes From a Winter Greenhouse: An indoor gardening play.”—yes, you read that correctly. This is a play, literally in two acts, complete with prologue and epilogue. And all about life in the greenhouse during the Winter months. Unique and fun! Plus—this story has also been recorded for you, so please read and listen!
- “Family Mint: Our generational plant.”—read this woman’s story about how mint has been grown in her family for years. And what it means to her, especially for the memory of her mother, and what she does to ensure the tradition continues. Heartwarming and inspirational!
- “Dormant: What happens when Winter gets too long.”—read about what one woman does with her inside-the-house Winter time. Anyone can relate to this!
- “Our Peaceful Place: Getting down and dirty in the garden.”—read one woman’s account of gardening with her Native-American grandfather … and how he teaches her about the soil and how the weather affects it all. Then, read about how her grandmother loved to cook the garden’s bounty, but stayed away from all the dirt and mess that gardening entails. Fun and motivating!
- “I Love Loofas! But will I get any?”—regular GreenPrints contributor Mike McGrath delivers one of his typically funny accounts, this time about how he attempts to grow his own sponges. Always fun … and funny!
- “My Dad’s Green Foot: How he grew string beans … and a family.”—read this sweet account of one woman’s retired father who starts a garden … and succeeds. Read about how the neighbors helped and then get a recipe—“Aunt Mary’s Summer Tomato ‘Glooster’”—at the end of this story!
- “God’s Gardener: Who did he hire for the job?”— GreenPrints Founding Editor Pat Stone authored this touching, and sometimes funny, account of how God worked His magic in Pat’s garden. This story is a gem!
- NEW! Raised Bed Gardening in America—a GreenPrints GuideBook—just released and part of our new regular monthly series of GuideBooks! With Raised Bed Gardening in America, you get all-in-one-place practical advice about how to create and maintain your own raised-bed garden.
- NEW! Printable Crafting Kits—now you get, in every issue, do-it-yourself (DIY) printable crafting kits to satisfy the crafter in you.
Find a comfy spot and immerse yourself into the GreenPrints February issue today. I hope you enjoy these stories as much as we do!
About GreenPrints: As part of Mequoda Publishing Network, GreenPrints brings joy, humor, inspiration, projects, artwork, and advice from our community of gardening writers, humorists, and illustrators to members and subscribers all over the world. Our stories, artwork, and kits touch hearts, lift spirits, and provide hours of entertainment about all things gardening. Our interactive projects help readers build their communities, beautify their homes, and be more successful gardeners and happier human beings. More than 250,000 gardening enthusiasts share the joy, laughter, and camaraderie that can only be found with GreenPrints.
About Mequoda Publishing Network: Mequoda provides actionable ideas, inspiration, and advice for gardeners, cooks, and crafting enthusiasts—with the goal of improving their lives and increasing personal enrichment and enjoyment. We operate five multiplatform consumer brands, including six magazines, 28 email newsletters, and more than 100 digital books. We partner with dozens of sponsors to help them market their products to our audiences. For nearly two decades, Mequoda has explored and expanded the evolving art and science of multiplatform publishing and marketing. With in-depth research, aggressive testing, and cutting-edge strategy, Mequoda has developed a reputation as an industry leader for building and operating multiplatform communities that serve, engage, and delight consumers, sponsors, partners, and affiliates.
Contact: To learn more about our Email Marketing and Broadcasting Services, Exchange Program, or to become a marketing partner with any of our publications, please contact Christy Page at Christy@Mequoda.com or 781-556-1006.