Online Publishing Jobs
Back in grade school, some people used to make fun of the smart kids. We hire them. We hire them because some challenges demand intellect. Some opportunities require curiosity. And some questions are so tired of being answered with the same trite clichés that they’re begging for someone with brilliance and an offbeat sense of humor to wrestle with the answers.
We’re Avenue A | Razorfish, the world’s largest interactive agency and a division of aQuantive, Inc. (NASDAQ: AQNT). We help forward-thinking companies transform their businesses online. We’re more than 1,500 creative minds in 12 U.S. cities, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Each office is filled with opportunities for people who want to invent the digital future. It’s a big challenge, but it’s a big Internet, and there’s work to be done.
Job Description: Knowledge Manager
The Knowledge Manager drives and manages the acquisition, organization, and distribution of content and other knowledge resources via our enterprise wiki. This individual works with the wiki steering committee and national discipline leads to develop and implement a content strategy, including sourcing procedures, develop training materials about the wiki, and generally facilitate the maintenance and growth of the wiki across the company.
Download a FREE copy of 7 Ways to Monetize your Portal Audience, and discover how today's top publishers are generating revenue through memberships, events, clubs, sponsorships, and more.
- Drive content acquisition, organization, and distribution for all disciplines worldwide; facilitate the development of a rigorous yet flexible content strategy; maintain linkages between content areas on the wiki.
- Lead the development of training materials, integration with employee on-boarding, and roll-out of specialized workshops.
- Facilitate ongoing collection of user feedback, field responses, and other service tasks.
- Maintain working relationships with wiki steering committee, regional discipline leads, and other subject matter experts.Qualifications
- Previous knowledge management experience is desired but not required. A passion for all things digital, community development, and training is a mandate.
- A degree in a relevant field (Education, English, Information Studies, Library Science, Technical Communications)
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- High degree of focus on company needs, customer satisfaction, and quality orientation
- High tolerance for ambiguity combined with ability to drive results
- A desire to work in highly creative and collaborative environment
At Avenue A | Razorfish, the Internet is not a hobby. Technology is not something we dabble in. And digital design is not a sideline while we create print ads or television commercials.We were born digital, passionate about blending art and science, about defying the edge of what is possible. We got to be #1 because we believed – and still do – in the power of the Web to transform lives, and brands.
Do you share our passion? Apply to this position, or drop us a line to tell us about yourself. You can always find us online at http://www.avenuea-razorfish.com.