Online Publishing Jobs
Cabot Heritage Corporation, a financial newsletter publisher located in Salem, MA, is looking for a marketing expert to join our team. This position will be responsible for creating strong, benefit-oriented copy for direct mail, website and electronic marketing.
- Writing powerful, benefit-oriented copy for several financial newsletters
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns
- Working closely with the editors and marketing team to create compelling sales material for both print and online media
Download a FREE copy of 7 Ways to Monetize your Portal Audience, and discover how today's top publishers are generating revenue through memberships, events, clubs, sponsorships, and more.
- Strong written communications skills
- Ability to work in a deadline driven, team oriented environment
- Ability to juggle numerous projects
- Excellent project management and analytic skills
- Must be self-motivated and results-oriented
- At least 5 years experience in marketing communications
- BA in English or Marketing
- Interest in the investing field is helpful
Please visit their website at www.cabot.net and then respond to Sheila Frisch at email@example.com, describing your education and work experience. They offer a low-pressure working environment, generous profit sharing, base salary plus bonuses and free parking.