Create a series of webinar, audio conferences or webcasts to boost your information product catalog in 2010
Are you cooking up new ideas for revenue opportunities in 2010? Many publishers are building budgets and setting goals for next year, trying to think of creative ways to market their products, enrich their current product catalog, and finding ways to spend less and make more.
One of the more profitable products that you can offer your audience comes in the form of a digital event – either a webinar, live webcast or audio conference.
We’ve put together a 90-minute program of our own to help guide your digital event production along. If you’ve been considering launching an audio, webinar, or webcast program, this seminar is for you.
For this seminar, we have three guest speakers we were kindly willing to share their own expertise and experience:
Leslie Davidson, president of Davidson Direct, specializes in audio conference and webinar production and marketing.
Leslie reflects on her experience in managing webinars and will expose the best practice strategies she has executed.
Scott Bradshaw is Vice President of Sales and Marketing at BeaconLive, which offers audio & web conferencing with full event management services.
Scott speaks to the technical aspect of webinar and audio conference production, explaining multiple event style options, including audio, web, streaming, video and on-demand solutions.
Justin M. Clark is Director of Operations for The Dark Intelligence Group, Inc., which publishes The Dark Report and Dark Daily.
Justin highlights how he recently spearheaded the creation of an automated system to handle all monthly audio conference registrations, a customized tool that allows DarkDaily.com to seamlessly accept and track registrations, process payments, and issue confirmation emails with invoices attached.
In just 90 minutes, you’ll discover:
- What you need to start a successful audio conference or webinar program.
- How to pick the right topics and find the best speakers.
- The fundamental strategies for ensuring greater customer satisfaction and higher profits from your audio conferences and webinars.
- How to market your audio conference or webinar to both existing customers and new prospects.
- How to choose and work with webinar and audio conference services vendors, plus the inside scoop on those “free” teleconference lines.
- The ideal days of the week and times of day for scheduling an audio conference or webinar to maximize participation.
- How to create an online survey that encourages participation and assures valuable feedback.
Get this 90-minute seminar on CD or instantly on-demand when you subscribe to Mequoda Pro, our online training library.