Online Publishing Jobs
EatingWell Media Group provides “healthy eating” content-based publishing services to leading national companies in the food, health, media and retail sectors. After two years of initial business-to-business success we are expanding our team. The position is responsible for partnership acquisition and maintenance and optimization of partnerships.
- Work closely with General Manager of Interactive/New Business and associated staff to drive successful completion of business development goals
- Responsible for prospecting and contacting specific list of potential online and offline partners, and work with editorial and marketing team as needed to create proposals.
- Work closely with legal/operations to negotiate distribution or licensing partnerships.
- Maintain and build relationships with partners; monitor and analyze partner performance; propose ways to optimize partnership for the benefit of both partners.
Required knowledge, abilities and skills:
- College degree in related field. MBA a real plus.
- 3 years’ experience negotiating and closing strategic online partnerships.
- Familiarity with online publishing or e-commerce.
- Familiarity with food and/or health sectors preferred.
- Creative thinker in discovery, proposal, and deal-structuring process.
- Possess strong problem-solving and performance-analysis skills.
- Ambitious, organized self-starter who can meet tight deadlines; possess excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Microsoft Office skills required.
Download a FREE copy of 7 Ways to Monetize your Portal Audience, and discover how today's top publishers are generating revenue through memberships, events, clubs, sponsorships, and more.
About EatingWell Media Group
With a corporate office near Burlington and a sales office in NYC, EatingWell Media Group is the only media company that focuses exclusively on the expanding healthy-eating sector. The company produces the nationally distributed bimonthly EatingWell Magazine with 1.6 million readers, and has rapidly diversified to multiple formats, including a content-rich website, content-licensing program, consumer health books and cookbooks; video and custom publishing.
EatingWell regularly wins awards for its magazine, books and website, and is highly respected by health professionals and the food industry. That respect has translated into partnerships with such companies as Yahoo Food, MSN Lifestyle and Health, WebMD, RealAge, South Beach Diet, AOL Health, dLife, LifeScan; wellness providers and carriers, such as HealthLine and Health Partners; and food retailers, such as Wild Oats and FreshDirect.