In our Twitter Advice For (and From) Content Marketers white paper, you will discover marketing tips you can use to boost ROI by doing business on Twitter.
We’re all about re-purposing content here at Mequoda, so today we put together a free white paper called Twitter Advice For (and From) Content Marketers.
This report is a collection of our best tips on Twitter that we’ve written over the past couple months, including but not limited to:
- Why Twitter Matters to Online Publishers
- Five Ideas for Using Twitter to Sell Your Books and eBooks
- The Secret Sauce of Twitter – Lessons Learned from Being a Publisher on Twitter
- Twitter Link Tracking Metrics – How Far Does a Twitter Tweet Go?
- How Magazine Publishers Are Selling Subscriptions on Twitter
- Seven Ways to Use Twitter Search for Business
We’ve talked to dozens of online publishers and content marketers who have been using Twitter for product promotion, contests, user feedback, customer service and lead generation.
In this 31-page book you’ll discover the Twitter advice of these publishers (and many, many more) who are successfully doing business on Twitter.
You can go ahead and read all these tips one-by-one today, or go ahead and download our free white paper, Twitter Advice For (and From) Content Marketers.
What I mean by that is… go download it! It’s free!