Join Don and Kim at the SiPA conference in DC and learn all the latest trends and best practices in this new publishing environment
Join us next month at SIPA’s 32nd Annual International Newsletter and Specialized Information Conference! It’s set to be three days of discussing “Profiting in the New Publishing Environment“. The conference is being held from June 1 to June 3 in Washington, DC, and will feature almost 40 sessions and more than 50 roundtable discussions on the newsletter industry’s latest publishing trends.
Kim and Don will be participating in one of the three pre-conference workshops happening on Sunday titled the Specialized Publishing Bootcamp: Everything You Need to Know, in a Cost Effective One Day Package. They will be sharing their in-depth knowledge on – what else – Making Money Online! Attendees will learn:
- The seven strategies that successful publishers are using to make money online
- How to discover audience needs and business goals
- How to choose the right online business models
- How to start and run an email-centric Internet marketing system
- How to make more money online by distributing content on many new platforms
- The structure behind many successful online publishing teams
- The key metrics needed to maintain an effective management dashboard
On Tuesday, Don will be hosting a session called “Build Your E-mail Marketing Program with “Microsites“ where attendees will learn how to:
- Build affordable Microsites to increase visibility on the Web
- Improve organic search results
- Drive more segmented Web traffic
- Build email lists
- Use Microsites to provide an affordable alternative to “wet testing” new products, gather valuable customer feedback and more
Don will also host a roundtable on “Using Direct Mail to Drive Web Traffic” – you can’t afford to miss it!
Read through the conference program and join your newsletter publishing peers at SiPA’s 32nd Annual International Newsletter & Specialized Information Conference—you’re guaranteed to learn something new and build long lasting contacts in this impressively savvy industry.