Online Publishing Jobs
Strategic Profits is looking for a Director of Marketing to take responsibility for this rambunctious group, help them grow, and continue getting the outstanding results we are used to.
We are looking for someone that can handle acquisition and retention marketing efforts designed to drive website traffic and sales. These include paid and natural search, affiliate programs, partnership marketing/content integration programs, email marketing acquisition, and retention programs.
We’re not looking for someone with oodles of marketing experience. The online side of the business is changing fast and so are we. We need someone who is creative, analytical, knows something about old school marketing, and is familiar with the latest trends and marketing techniques. You have to be able to evaluate ideas, test sales letters, track responsiveness, and if the team is wrong, figure it out with pre and post-campaign analytics. We’re a data-centric company.
The Director of Marketing – Online Services will oversee the overall marketing strategy and execution for all the online sites and products. He or she will lead development planning, define the business rules linked to the online platform/products, work with the product development team in the Product Development Process, and participate in technical specs for the product creation, testing and launching, in addition of ongoing marketing initiatives.
The right candidate will define and plan the marketing strategy and tactics for each of the products so as to achieve the budgeted financial targets. He or she will coordinate and work closely with the product development team and other cross-functional team members like sales, customer care and operations to meet business objectives.
Leading the execution of key partnerships, JVs, and Affiliates for each of the products and sites is also required. The right candidate will develop merchandising opportunities focusing on the acquisition, conversion and retention of traffic, and work with the affiliates to develop co-branded marketing opportunities to leverage each company’s strength.
The Director of Marketing – Online Services will be managing a team of 4-5 people doing a combination of online and offline advertising, including online display advertising, direct mail, print ads, affiliate marketing, vendor relations (pay per click and search optimization), sales portals, and email marketing. Their job is to make sure online marketing campaigns are working and interconnected. This person must be prepared for everything changing at the drop of a hat.
Job Responsibilities: Internet Marketing
- Developing and executing an online customer acquisition plan designed to maximize site traffic and sales demand.
- Maximizing paid/natural search traffic and order conversion, while meeting cost per acquisition targets.
- Directing interactive agency marketing and media campaigns to meet business performance objectives.
- Executing effective affiliate programs/publisher management activities to achieve business development goals.
- Tracking and measuring online advertising programs; designing test strategies and creative to optimize results.
- Ensuring effective creative development and execution to support program and media efforts.
- Creative and action oriented
- Can create results quickly
- Good at math and numerical analysis and can put that info to work fast
- Able to work in a crazy, unstructured environment
- Thinks there are more than 24 hours in a day
Interested parties should contact Brian Johnson, COO, at (954) 429-3114 ext. 107 or email him at Brian (at) strategicprofits (dot) com. To learn more about Strategic Profits, please visit their website at www.strategicprofits.com.