Attend SIPA’s June conference and take home practical methods to make your company more profitable.
SIPA’s 31st Annual International Newsletter and Specialized Information Conference is set to be three days of discussing the most powerful industry trends and best practices. It is being held from June 3 to June 5 in Washington, DC, and will feature more than 45 sessions and 56 roundtable discussions on the latest online publishing and newsletter information.
Included in the long list of knowledgeable speakers are Mequoda Chief Information Architect Don Nicholas, and Mequoda Editor and Publisher Kim Mateus. Don and Kim will be heading the only two tracks of the conference dedicated entirely to Internet marketing. The Mequoda Group, after all, knows that the Internet is the present and future of the publishing industry.
Don will be chairing the “Driving Website Traffic” track, which will include presentations on:
- Using Offline Products to Drive Online Traffic
- Search Engine Optimization for Special-Interest Publishers
- Driving Targeted Website Traffic with Google AdWords
- Using PR and Content Syndication to Drive Website Traffic
- 40 Best Ways to Drive Targeted Website Traffic
Download a FREE copy of 7 Ways to Monetize your Portal Audience, and discover how today's top publishers are generating revenue through memberships, events, clubs, sponsorships, and more.
Kim will be chairing the “Email Marketing” track, with presentations on:
- How to Start and Run an Email-Centric Internet Marketing System
- Creating Great Free Email Newsletters
- Developing Conversion Architecture to Build Email Circulation
- Creating Email Sales Letters that Rock
- Designing a Balanced Email Newsletter Template
In addition, Mequoda Group will be kicking it all off with a pre-conference workshop on Sunday June 3 titled:
- Usability Testing for Publishers: The Art & Science of Creating User-Friendly Media Websites
Read through the conference program and you’ll see it’s an information-packed conference—you’re guaranteed to leave with pages full of tips to take home.
P.S. The early bird deadline is next Tuesday May 1, so be sure to sign up today! We look forward to seeing you there.