The Mequoda System Strategy Workshop details the complete picture for successful online publishing
We designed our Mequoda System Strategy Workshop so that different types of people can attend and gain value from the program.
Thus far, all my colleagues who have experienced the content have given rave reviews about the program.
The next opportunity publishers, entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs have to experience the Mequoda System Strategy Workshop is in New York City on October 27th at the McGraw Hill Conference Center.
Who should attend the Mequoda System Strategy Workshop
If you are a senior executive and you don’t understand parts of the digital environment, come join us.
If you are an executive that does get it, like Randy Coon at Motley Fool, and you have people working for you that need to understand the bigger picture of how a digital publishing business works, send them to New York City for our workshop.
If you are at a large organization and want us to present this on-site, give us a call. We have the program and are willing to travel.
If you’re an entrepreneur, or an intrapreneur spinning a business out of an existing corporation, the information inside this workshop might save you from failure.
You will discover how the whole system works, all the components and how they relate and fit together.
It was great to get feedback from someone with Randy’s experience. After speaking with him about it, I’m confident the Mequoda System Strategy Workshop is better than the one we’ve taught for seven years that thousands have attended.
Keep in mind that our open Q&A during the workshop will help you understand how the Flora Daily model we present relates directly to commonalities of your business.
Learn the secrets behind today's most rapidly growing niche publishers. Download a FREE copy of How to Develop a Multiplatform Magazine Business Plan, and discover how large your magazine business could become and how much of an investment will be required to build your business to maturity.
Below, I’ve listed the 49-steps we discuss in detail during the Mequoda System Strategy Workshop, including the five new paid media components.
- Inventory Your Magazine Assets
- Illustrate Your Brand Family
- Choosing Your Business Models – Sponsor vs. User Revenue
- Defining Your Audience Pyramid
- Planning Your Global Sitemap
- Establishing a Blog-Centric URL Structure
- Establishing a Magazine-Centric URL Structure
- Establishing a Decentralized URL Structure
- Defining Key Assumptions
- Sizing Up The Competition – Online Market Audit
- Defining Your Website Taxonomy
- Matching Sponsors to Topics
- Building Your Keyword Universe
- Updating Your Strategy Model
- Preparing Your Project Plan
- Choosing Your Software Strategy
- Choosing Your Content Management System
- Choosing Internal System GPL Plug-ins
- Creating Internal System Plug-ins
- Choosing External System Options
- Determining Your Project Schedule
- Determining Project Budget
- Building Your Paid Media Plan
- Finalizing Business Plan
- Sourcing Capital
- Green Lighting The Launch
- Choosing Mentor Sites & Best Practices
- Choosing 2-Column Design
- Choosing 3-Column Design
- Creating Website Style Guide
- Establishing Conversion Architecture
- Setting Online Editorial Calendar
- Choosing an Image Service
- Maximizing Website Usability
- Hiring Your Content Marketing Specialist
- Training Your Staff
- Closing Launch Sponsors
- Loading Content
- Preparing Your Initial SEO Campaign
- Executing a Soft Launch
- Setting Up Twitter Program
- Setting Up Facebook Program
- Executing a Hard Launch
- Launching & Tracking SEO Campaigns
- Monitoring & Optimizing System
- Launching Adwords Campaign
- Launching Banner Campaign
- Building Affiliate Network
- Building Retail Network
I look forward to seeing you in New York City for this exciting new program for starting and running an online business.