A higher website ranking and conversion rate are virtually guaranteed when you learn the secrets of using free reports to build email circulation.
Today is the last day to register for our 90-minute webinar on SEO Campaign Management at 12:30pm EDT tomorrow.
You’ll discover how other successful publishers have created complimentary products to build their email lists by creating search engine optimized special reports and products that are discovered via highly optimized landing pages.
Our research shows that for most online publishers, every new name added to an email subscriber list can be worth from $6 to $80 per year.
So, if you discover only one new tip for building email circulation using complimentary downloadable content, this webinar will undoubtedly pay for itself — almost immediately.
What you’ll learn in SEO Campaign Management:
- Discover how to write landing pages that tell Google to send you lots of traffic for your targeted keywords — the key driver for every online publishing business.
- Discover the scientific method for researching and choosing the right keyword phrases. It’s not guesswork when you use this strategy.
- Discover how to use the Google Keyword Competitive Index (KCI) to determine the relationship of demand to competition. Virtually no one else will teach you how to do an analysis of your competition. Now you can target keyword phrases with precision.
- Discover how to identify the most popular keyword phrases that web searchers use to find information about your niche topics and rank them in importance.
- Discover how to offer your free special report with a keyword-rich, search-optimized, rapid conversion landing page that Google will index and send lots of traffic, based on as many as 20 keywords.
- Discover numerous strategies for motivating your professional colleagues to recommend your free report and link to your offer, resulting in a higher Google page rank.
- Learn how to monitor and measure your SEO campaign for maximum results.
Even more, we have three speakers that will show you the ropes.
Mequoda Group Managing Partner and Chief Information Architect Don Nicholas was one of the earliest proponents of using complimentary content to build email circulation and is a “complimentary report evangelist.”
In this webinar, Don will reveal some SEO secrets he has used to help design, launch and optimize dozens of America’s most successful Internet marketing systems, including Beading Daily, Ceramics Arts Daily, Corporate Wellness Advisor, Daily Word, Flight Bliss, fuelNet, Golf Vacation Insider, HR Daily Advisor, Johns Hopkins Health Alerts, Knitting Daily, Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School, Tech Republic, TSI Network and Vida y Salud.
By any standard, the success that KnittingDaily.com has had with complimentary downloadable patterns and ebooks for needlework enthusiasts is impressive and extraordinary.
Danielle Werbick is Audience Development Manager for Interweave, one of the nation’s leading multiplatform craft media companies, which publishes Knitting Daily. She has successfully launched 12 SEO campaigns for Interweave and looks forward to the introduction of several more in the coming months.
In this webinar, Danielle will share her secrets of effective SEO campaigns that have propelled the growth of Interweave’s numerous businesses in magazine and book publishing, interactive media, broadcast programming, and events for craft enthusiasts.
Elizabeth Hall is Online Editor for Business Management Daily, a website of the National Institute of Business Management, which provides business professionals with advice on how to make more money, avoid legal pitfalls and advance their careers. Elizabeth manages the company’s SEO strategy, social media interface, blogger network and peer-to-peer platforms.
In this webinar, Elizabeth will share her secrets for implementing keyword-rich, search-engine-optimized, rapid conversion landing pages. She’ll provide the details on how many email subscribers she’s enrolled from some of her extraordinary SEO campaigns that offer complimentary special reports.
And here’s how to really stretch the value of your investment. Invite all your colleagues to gather around your computer and speakerphone to share the webinar experience. The price is the same, no matter how many people are listening along with you.