Registration for the Mequoda Summit opens today – select your interactive program sessions with ease
No matter what your experience level is, we have the track and program for you. The Seventh Mequoda Summit and Internet Marketing Conference has been transformed with expert power panels, step-by-step tutorials, advanced roundtables, and hands-on, interactive workshops.
Our new dual track program helps to customize your Mequoda Summit experience by fitting your needs according to your skill level – from basic, to intermediate, to advanced track options. Choose the sessions that best fit your professional needs.
Below is a list of sessions available at our Mequoda Summit in Napa Valley:
Day 1 Pre-Conference Workshops:
- Mequoda System Basics: Nine Essential Skills for Successful Online Publishing and Marketing
- Mequoda System Optimization: Achieving Incremental Constant Improvement with Testing, Tools & Tweaking
Day 2 and Day 3 General Sessions for All Summit Attendees:
- Thriving in the Digital Future: Mequoda Summit Keynote Presentation by Don Nicholas
- SEO Campaign Management: Using Free Content, SEO, PR and Link Building to Drive Website Traffic & Build Email Circulation
- Managing Digital Media Transformation across Additional Platforms: Exploring Opportunities to Expand your Brand Using Video Technology, Blogging, Membership Websites, Digital Events & Digital Sponsorships
- 17 Ways to Build Email Circulation: Developing your Online Audience is Job #1
Day 2 and Day 3 Intermediate Track Sessions:
- Social Media Strategy & Twitter: Exploring the Web 2.0 strategies and tools for marketing with blogs, forums, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and MySpace
- Email Copywriting Secrets: Discovering How your Email Open Rates, Click-Throughs & Revenue Can Soar by 50 Percent Annually
- Rapid Conversion Landing Page Optimization Guidelines: Maximizing Email Conversion Rates
- Homepage Website Design: Increasing Website Traffic, Usability & Conversion Rates with Effective Periodical Websites
Download a FREE copy of Best Email Subject Lines for Selling Premium Subscriptions and Memberships and discover an extensive list of email subject line frameworks that are consistently proven to sell and boost revenue for publishers.
Day 2 and Day 3 Advanced Track Sessions:
- Building Online Partnerships: Employing Advanced Networking Techniques for Increased Audience Development & Higher Profits
- Managing your Online Reputation: Establishing Email Credibility, Maximizing Email Delivery Rates, & Maintaining your Email & Online Reputation
- Digital Product Strategy: Building your Digital Media Pyramid
- Why Mequoda Systems Fail: Hiring, Retaining & Compensating Digital Rock Stars
Day 4 Post-Conference Workshops:
- SEO Research & Targeting: Finding the Right Keywords to Get Your Site on Page One in Google
- Maximizing Revenue with Website Advertising: Packaging & Pricing Online Sponsorships
Want More Information?
If you’re looking for more information on all of these invaluable sessions, visit the Mequoda Summit Agenda. We look forward to seeing you in Napa Valley.